Here you will find all information on data protection at Karanfil Engineering GmbH & Co. KG
We are very pleased that you are interested in our company. Data protection has a particularly high priority for KARANFIL Engineering GmbH & Co. KG and we take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
Our website can usually be used without providing any personal data. Insofar as personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail addresses) is collected on our website, this is always done on a voluntary basis as far as possible. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent. However, if a data subject wants to use special company services via our website, processing of personal data could become necessary. If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no legal basis for such processing, we generally obtain the consent of the person concerned.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible.
1. Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Responsible: KARANFIL Engineering GmbH & Co. KG, Margret-Fußbahn-Str 3, D - 71063 Sindelfingen
Managing Director: Karanfil Engineering Verwaltungs-GmbH
Fon: +49 70 31 / 20 50 40
Fax: +49 7031 / 20 50 499
Sales tax identification number:
District Court of Stuttgart, commercial register number:
Data Protection Officer
The operational data protection officer of KARANFIL Engineering GmbH & Co. KG is
according to Art. 4 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Mr. Reiner Braun. If you have any questions, suggestions and/or criticism regarding www.karanfil.de, please contact:
Mr. Reiner Braun as data protection officer of KARANFIL Engineering GmbH & Co. KG at the address:
Margret-Fußbahn-Str 3, D – 71063 Sindelfingen,
or directly to:
Mr Reiner Braun
Every data subject can contact our data protection officer directly at any time with any questions or suggestions regarding data protection.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of their use
a. When visiting the site
When you visit our website https://karanfil.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to our website server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection establishment of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
In addition, you will find more detailed explanations about cookies, analysis services and social media plug-ins under Sections 7, 8 and 9 of this data protection declaration.
3. Sharing of Data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit.
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on data pursuant to Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c GDPR
- this is legally permissible and required for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
4. Other functions and offers of our website
a. In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you usually have to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
b. In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
c. Furthermore, we can pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer contracts or similar services together with partners.
5. Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
a. If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
b. If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary in particular to fulfill a contract with you, which is shown by us in the following description of the functions. If you exercise such an objection, we ask that you explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
c. Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the following contact details:
KARANFIL Engineering GmbH & Co. KG, Margret-Fußbahn-Str 3, 71063 Sindelfingen
Managing Director: Karanfil Engineering Verwaltungs-GmbH
Fon: +49 70 31 / 20 50 40
Fax: +49 7031 / 20 50 499
6. Contact option via the website
Due to legal regulations, the website of KARANFIL Engineering GmbH & Co. KG contains information that enables quick electronic contact to our company and direct communication with us, which also includes a general address for so-called electronic mail (e-mail address). If a person concerned contacts the person responsible for processing by e-mail or via a contact form, the personal data transmitted by the person concerned will be automatically saved. Such personal data transmitted on a voluntary basis by a data subject to the data controller are stored for the purpose of processing or contacting the data subject. This personal data will not be passed on to third parties.
7. Your application
In the course of your application by e-mail, we collect and process the following personal application data from you: Application documents (application letter, curriculum vitae, references, certificates, etc.) Purpose of data collection. Your personal application data is collected and processed exclusively for the purpose of filling vacancies within our company. In principle, your data will only be forwarded to the internal offices and specialist departments of our company responsible for the specific application process. Your personal application data will not be passed on to other companies without your prior express consent. Your data will be deleted no later than seven months after completion of the application process, unless you have agreed to longer storage in individual cases. This also applies if the applicant has previously been rejected.
9. Analysis Tools
We currently do not use any analysis tools on our website.
10. Social Media Plug-ins
We currently do not use any social plug-ins on our website.
11. Data subject rights
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DS-GVO. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data was or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to complain, the origin of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- according to Art. 17 DS-GVO to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend required by legal claims;
- according to Art. 18 DS-GVO to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you use them to assert them , exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DS-GVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DS-GVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- according to Art. 7 Para. 3 DS-GVO to revoke your consent given to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- gemäß Art. 77 DS-GVO sich bei einer Aufsichtsbehörde zu beschweren. In der Regel können Sie sich hierfür an die Aufsichtsbehörde Ihres üblichen Aufenthaltsortes oder Arbeitsplatzes oder unseres Unternehmenssitzes wenden.
12. Right to Object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR, insofar as there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to datenschutz(at)karanfil.de is sufficient
13. Data security – note the information!
When you visit our website, we use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser.
This is usually a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead.
You can tell whether an individual page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
14. Updating and changing this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status of May 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www.karanfil.de/en/datenschutz/